Video Storytelling Series - Open for Registration NOW !
Start your NGO Video Storytelling journey and get a chance to win a HKD60k implementation prize!
At this video storytelling series, your NGO team will:
Realize the importance of video storytelling in the digital world
- Understand the components of a communication strategy
- Learn how to plan and tell an effective and powerful story
- Produce an impactful short video and distribute
- Get help from our skill-based corporate volunteers to bounce ideas and obtain new perspectives
- Get a chance to win a video production service on your NGO’s story
- A tax-exempt entity under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong
- NGO main beneficiaries being Hong Kong permanent residents
- Priority will be given to the NGOs who are:
- able to form a team of 3 members
- able to commit to all key activities
Date: Nov 4 (Thu), 2021
Date: Nov 20 (Sat), 2021
Zoom (Briefing Session)/
NGO office (Workshop)
Iris spent the past decade developing communications strategies for corporates and NGOs across Asia Pacific. Prior to her current role as a communications consultant at PACT, she focused her energy on raising fund to improve education and expand opportunity for children. With a combined career in employee communications, brand marketing, and fundraising, Iris has experienced first-hand what it takes to create digital content that engages, touches and motivates different arrays of stakeholders, including employees, volunteers, donors, and advisory council members.
She is also a proud advocate of workplace diversity and is on a mission to drive bigger impact through effective storytelling.
John is a Research Postgraduate at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s Business School researching organizational behavior. Before returning to academia, he worked for 15 years in corporate communication serving large corporations and small, local NGOs. John has delivered storytelling and communication training to corporate leaders, communication managers, and NGO workers.
Perry Lam is an Executive Coach, Business Storytelling Facilitator, and Founder of the LAM (Leadership & Advanced Management) Institute based in Hong Kong. Perry regularly works with CEO’s, Board of Directors and Business Leaders of Fortune 500 Corporations, Government Organizations, NGOs and specializes in working with the C-Suite
Perry’s passion is heightening the leader’s as well as the Organization’s ability to realize their full potential in both their Professional and Personal life as well as their Career Aspiration. His Coaching approach is to equip the Leaders with enhanced “Executive Presence” through greater confidence, gravitas and communications.
Treena Nairne is a communications consultant and executive coach, with 25+ years’ experience in media, publishing and corporate communications in international markets.