Engage 2.0 series
SESSION A: MAY 7, 2022 (9:30 AM – 4PM)
SESSION B: MAY 21, 2022 (9:30 AM – 4PM)
Experience and Learnings:
- Realize the importance of video storytelling in the digital world
- Understand the components of a communication strategy
- Learn how to plan and tell an effective and powerful story
- Start producing an impactful short video
- Get help from our skill-based corporate volunteers to bounce ideas and obtain new perspectives
- Get a chance to win a video production service on your NGO’s story
SESSION A: SEP 3, 2022 (9:30 AM – 4PM)
SESSION B: SEP 17, 2022 (9:30 AM – 4PM)
Experience & Learnings:
- Understand the essentials of the digital landscape
- Learn the basics of data for your campaign
- Plan your our organization video marketing
- Start executing successful digital campaign
- Tap into digital professionals to uplift your abilities
- Win a campaign budget for your organization
Organizational Behavior Researcher at HKUST
John is a research postgraduate at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s Business School researching organizational behavior. Before returning to academia, he worked for 15 years in corporate communication serving large corporations and small, local NGOs. John has delivered storytelling and communication training to corporate leaders, communication managers, and NGO workers.
Director at Dashpoint Management
Treena Nairne is a communications consultant and executive coach, with 25+ years’ experience in media, publishing and corporate communications in international markets.
Visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel to view more video content.