Bridging the communication gap for your NGO
NGOs need to share information about their organization with all stakeholders, ranging from their beneficiaries, present and future donors, volunteers to strategic partners. Successful storytelling lays the foundation of your corporate communication strategy. It does more than merely communicate details, and is also a way of branding in the non-profit sector, to strengthen operational competence and build support.
- Learn what corporate communications means in a non-profit context
- Practice how to define your message at an organization level, using the ‘Message house’ framework
- Learn how to stratify your audience, identify message delivery channels and re-use core messages for different audiences
- Develop a story structure for your corporate communication
- What is corporate
communication for nonprofit?
- Message house – develop your core messages
- Define your goal & audiences
- Putting it altogether in a story
- Channels & tactics
Know your presenters
Director at Dashpoint Management
Treena Nairne is a communications consultant and executive coach, with 25+ years’ experience in media, publishing and corporate communications in international markets.
Yuri van der Leest
Senior Vice President at Teneo
Yuri van der Leest is a Senior Vice President with Teneo Strategy. Yuri works closely with Asia-based and global clients across the asset management, investment banking, real estate investment, fintech, legal and art sectors. He is practised in developing thought leadership to support client marketing and communications across diverse subjects of relevance to Asia and global markets.
Visit and subscribe to our Youtube channel to view more video content.
ENGAGE 2.0 is coming!
Learn more about our nonprofit workshop series
Digital marketing is imperative for all nonprofit organizations. In 2021, we will be launching storytelling and digital campaigns workshops to empower Hong Kong NGOs with essential resources and skills to engage with their audience.
Click here to take a sneak peek at ENGAGE 2.0 or join our mailing list to stay tuned!